Warranty Information10 Year/100,000 Mile limited Powertrain Warranty
- Covers: Engine, Transmission/Transfer Case, Drive Axel.
- Warranty is 10 years from January 1 of model year. For example a vehicle with a 2009 model year warranty goes 10 years from January 1, 2009. Warranty covers vehicle also until 100,000 miles or whichever comes first.
24 Hour Roadside Assistance
- Towing: If vehicle is within 50 miles it will be towed back to the selling dealership. Outside of 50 miles it will be towed to a licensed repair facility.
- Flat Tire Change: Replace flat tire with spare.
- Battery Service: A "jump start" will be applied to attempt to start the covered vehicle.
- Lock-Out Assistance: Unlock a vehicle with the keys accidentally in the vehicle.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery: A small portion of the required fluids will be delivered. Customer will be responsible for cost upon arrival.
- Covers break downs on trips over 100 miles away from home.
- Reimbursed up to $75 a day for a maximum of $500 per occurrence.
- Covered expenses: Hotels, transportation, and food.
Vehicle Rental Coverage:
- Rental coverage up to 10 days per occurrence at $35 a day.
- Each vehicle is put through an extensive inspection
- A trained dealer technician checks virtually every part of the vehicle.
CarFax Vehicle History Report:
- Every vehicle comes with a CarFax history report.